How I Transformed At Home - Weekly Workouts
Want to lose fat?
And get stronger?
And get ripped?
Giscard wanted all of that, without gym or supplements. He divided his transformation in 3 phases and got amazing results.
In the first 3 months Giscard used the Madbarz app for this simple weekly split:
- 3 days Madbarz cardio routines (Fat removal, Insane Cardio...)
- 2 days bodyweight Madbarz routines (one upper body, one lower body)
- 2 days rest
As he lost 8 kg of fat and got in a better physical condition he moved on the the next phase - get stronger.
To gain strength in the next 3 months Giscard did the following:
- changed his weekly split to 3 bodyweight strength and 2 cardio workouts per week
- focused on quality of his reps and worktous, not quantity
- created custom Madbarz routines for upper and lower body to ensure that his muscles never get used to the same work
The effect was visible – stronger and leaner. It was time for the final phase – get ripped.
Madbarz lets you create your own custom workouts or use ready home workout plans without equipement! Expand your app to save unlimited workouts with Madbarz Premium.
Last phase was all about training specific muscle groups. One day each – chest, back, legs, shoulder, arms + extra abs every other day.
Here the important tips:
- include 1 - 2 rest days every week to recover
- train for at least 30 min, aim for 45 min
- create a short full body routine for days when you can't do a regular training - 15 min is better than nothing, consistency is key
Nutrition and lifestyle change
Giscard completely cut out sugar in his first phase. Why? Here's what happen when you stop eating sugar.
For the easiest way to get results in your kitchen, check out the Nutrition Guide.
I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don't
No matter what you change, dedication is the key to success.
This powerful quote motivated Giscard to stay dedicated. Find your own motivation and make yourself proud!
See other transformation stories: